[DRBD-user] Upgrade from 7 to 8: meta-data conversion vs. reinitialization

jhonyl jhonyl at aim.com
Mon Apr 27 23:44:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am n00b, so ... I don't know, but I am wondering if different
versions can still work together? i.e. have one server in version 7,
and the other in 8. If that was possible, then you could have taken one
server offline upgrade it, reconnect them, and have the 7 sync to the
8, and then take the 7 offline and upgrade it and reconnect it.