[DRBD-user] DRBD local sync ?

Kristinn Soffanias Runarsson soffanias at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 23:56:00 CEST 2009

Yeah I could do pvmove, that is what I will be using on machines that are
using LVM.  But most of them are just using plain devices.  And LVM doesn't
support non-destructive import of a device into LVM (but Solaris SVM does :)
and I've had good results with that :)

so drbd out of the question? :)

cheers

soffi