[DRBD-user] DRBD and haresources

Michael Turner michael_turner at web.de
Fri Apr 24 10:22:14 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am trying to start samba and drbd with the haresources file.
When I put both into haresources, none of both gets started.
If I put in just samba, it works.
drbd won't work on it's own either.

Here my haresources file:

Server1 172.30.2.216/24/10.0.0.214 smb \
drbddisk::drbd-resource-0 \
Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/drbd::ext3

The Resource name I entered is the same as it is in the drbd.conf file.
The device /dev/drbd0 and the folder /drbd both exist.
Do you know what the mistake in this configuration is?

regards, michael