[DRBD-user] DRBD write throughput very very bad

Tobias Appel tappel at eso.org
Fri Apr 24 08:46:12 CEST 2009

Thanks for these options. I did read up on them and I want to disable
all of those since I have a battery backed controller.
Currently in my config in the disk section I only have:

disk {
on-io-error detach;
}

when I tried adding any of those options listed by you I received an
error like this:

/etc/drbd.conf:25: Parse error: 'an option keyword' expected,
	but got 'no-disk-barrier'
Starting DRBD resources:    /etc/drbd.conf:25: Parse error: 'an option
keyword' expected,

And also I did not find any "wo:" when running cat /proc/drbd | grep wo
Is it because my version is too old? I'm using 8.0.14 but according to
the documentation it should be available since 8.0.9.

Tobi