[DRBD-user] Concurrent writes

Gennadiy Nerubayev parakie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:06:39 CEST 2009

I've been seeing "Concurrent local write" messages under certain workloads
and environments - in particular this has been observed with a SCST target
running on top of DRBD, and benchmarks running on both bare windows
initiators and windows virtuals through ESX initiator. What does this
warning actually entail, and why would it happen?

Thanks,

-Gennadiy