[DRBD-user] Power off caused "Unknown" status.

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Apr 9 13:34:37 CEST 2009

On 09.04.2009 12:24, guohuai li wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I met below problem, would you help to tell me how to handle it?
>
> Now has two machine: A (primary), B (seconday)
> I installed DRBD8.3.0 on these two machines.
>
> 1) Now A is primary, B is seconday.
>
> 2) B power off
>
> 3) Then, on machine A, issue command "/sbin/drbdadm primary r0", and
> issue command "/bin/mount /dev/drbd0 /usr/local/fountain/database/xyz"
> cat /proc/drbd
> found its status is "primary/unknown"
> It is reasonably.

please paste the complete /proc/drbd status information to aid in
troubleshooting.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15