[DRBD-user] Which verify-alg/data-integrity-alg to use?

Mike Sweetser - Adhost mikesw at adhost.com
Tue Apr 7 19:22:07 CEST 2009

Hello:

Now that online verification is (apparently) stable I'm looking into
implementing it in our DRBD setup, and I had some questions:

* I see that there's different algorithms to use for verification; in
everybody's experience, which is the best to use?
* Should we use both verify-alg and data-integrity-alg?
* Does doing this impact performance in any negative way?
* To start verification working, we just need to add verify-alg to the
syncer area and adjust the resources, right?

Thanks for your help!
Mike Sweetser