[DRBD-user] upgrade from 8.3 to 8.3.1

Scott Inderlied scott at northwestcomputer.biz
Mon Apr 6 09:40:47 CEST 2009

I'm having difficulty upgrading from 8.3 to 8.3.1. I have followed all the
directions as far as I can tell (cd into drbd after tar -xzf and make clean
all) yet I receive:

make install

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/drbd-8.3.1/user'

install -d /sbin/

if getent group haclient > /dev/null 2> /dev/null ; then        \

                install -g haclient -m 4750 drbdsetup /sbin/ ;  \

                install -g haclient -m 4750 drbdmeta /sbin/ ;   \

                install -m 755 drbdadm /sbin/ ;         \

        else                                                            \

                install -m 755 drbdsetup /sbin/ ;               \

                install -m 755 drbdmeta /sbin/ ;                \

                install -m 755 drbdadm /sbin/ ;                 \

        fi

install: cannot stat `drbdsetup': No such file or directory

install: cannot stat `drbdmeta': No such file or directory

install: cannot stat `drbdadm': No such file or directory

make[1]: *** [install] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/drbd-8.3.1/user'

make: *** [install] Error 2

[root at xen1 drbd-8.3.1]#

Thanks,

Scott Inderlied

Northwest Computer Service

580 727 5170

scott at northwestcomputer.biz

confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you

have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do

not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of

this message.  If you have received this communication in error, Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.