[DRBD-user] Kernel panic

Peter Sabaini peter at sabaini.at
Tue Sep 30 16:48:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

Problem: while configured as a slave that slave crashed (during writing on the
master) with a kernel panic. We only managed to get a screenshot from the
machine, and the DRBD module seems to be involved:
http://download.ehealth-systems.at/25092008195.jpg

This is a HP proliant DL385 running kernel 2.6.22.12 with VServer patches
vs2.2.0.5; DRBD module and userland is v8.2.5

I'm currently checking the hardware and trying to reproduce this, but in the
meantime -- has anyone had problems like this?

Thank you!
peter.

--
http://sabaini.at