[DRBD-user] sample file haresources

Jürgen Scholz juergen at kernkraft400.com
Thu Sep 25 20:17:18 CEST 2008

> I think since I am working on xen domains migration, I need active/
> active setup. Xen guests require the resource to be primary where
> its running. So if node1 fails, then node2 will host guest
> converting its role to primary from secondary.
It's not absolutely neccessary. You could operate with two drbd
devices. I don't know if you could easily migrate then.
Migration sounds cool, but I think drbd and cluster filesystem
overhead bring more performance penalty than ~1 minute downtime is
worth in case of failure of one node. (Please correct me here if I'm
wrong. Thanks!)

> for active/active which filesystem i need to work?
Look for OCFS2 and GFS, i think.

bye,
   juergen