[DRBD-user] sample file haresources

Jürgen Scholz juergen at kernkraft400.com
Wed Sep 24 22:51:36 CEST 2008

> Does any one can provide me a sample /etc/ha.d/haresources file
> which is using /etc/ha.d/resources.d/drbddisk?
Hello. I accidentially send my reply to Lars Kellogg-Stedham. Thank
you for replying.

> I have two centos 5.2 nodes with xen 3.0.3 and drbd82. I want the
> drbd disk resource status to be changed automatically by heartbeat
> to required primary  or seconday.
You are requesting an configuration example for linux-ha v1. I'd like
to advise you to use linux-ha v2, because v1 won't be around forever
and the support for v1-style configurations in v2 will surely be
dropped at some point in time.
Still using v1 would mean you have to set up the system, you are
setting up now, again in the near future.

The easy way would look like: Try using the script to convert
configurations (named haresources2crm, I think) to convert your
haresources to the new XML format and see if your setup still works
fine.
This script can convert simple setups without user intervention or
post-improvement. You really should try it ... ;-)

bye,
  juergen