[DRBD-user] Problem with Installation drbd in OpenSuse 10.3

Stefan Seifert nine at detonation.org
Mon Sep 22 17:08:24 CEST 2008

On Monday 22 September 2008 16:38:21 Bruening, Stefan wrote:

> I've one Problem by installing drbd 8.2.5 on OpenSue 10.3!

Is there a specific reason for you to use 8.2.5 and compiling yourself? If
not, you may have an easier time, using 8.2.6 out of my repo at:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/niner9:/drbd-8.2/openSUSE_10.3_Update/

I try to keep it up-to-date WRT the newest released drbd version. It also
should be updated automatically by the build service, when a kernel update
arrives.

Regards,
Stefan