[DRBD-user] Linux VServer + DRBD

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Sep 18 14:58:44 CEST 2008

Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> drbd module calls out to userland:
>
> 	helper command: /sbin/drbdadm before-resync-target
>
> userland returns "exit code 10":
>
> 	before-resync-target handler returned 10, dropping connection.
>
> typically a result of userland not knowing this handler,
> as it was only "recently" (iirc in 8.2.6) introduced.

or having floating peers active. i got rc 10 because
my hosts were named wc01 an wc02 but the config file
specified the drbd devices for node_0 and node_1.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15