[DRBD-user] Values for syncer rate

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Sep 10 21:48:58 CEST 2008

Doug,

find me a Gigabit Ethernet NIC vendor whose products pull better
throughput than 115 MB/s and I'd buy it. The vendor, not the product. If
I had the money.

Syncer rate is Mega_bytes_, OK? Not bits.

Your syncer rate is about 3 times as high as it ought to be. For the
initial sync you can up it temporarily, but chances are that you'll top
out at about 110 MB/s. If everything else is perfectly tuned.

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-configure-syncer-rate.html

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.