[DRBD-user] Device is held open by someone

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Sep 10 17:40:48 CEST 2008

Andrew,

you are aware that the LVM OCF RA, for use with Heartbeat CRM
configurations, is built for exactly the purpose of enabling and
disabling LVM volume groups as needed?

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.