[DRBD-user] 'Conflicting use of IP' error

Pascal Charest pascal.charest at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 20:43:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

First, your 2 resources should have different name.
Second, you should use a different port for your second resources the
first one already being binded by your first resources.

That should take care of your problem.

Pascal

--
Pascal Charest, Free software consultant {GNU/Linux}
http://blog.pacharest.com