[DRBD-user] Upgrade question

Böttcher, Matthias Matthias.Boettcher at evh.de
Thu Sep 4 15:06:31 CEST 2008

Which version is installed and which version from which repository can be installed can you check with:
  apt-cache policy drbd8-source

Install with
  apt-get install drbd8-source
You will get the newest version, supposable from backports.org.

> I have this in my apt sources list
> deb http://www.backports.org/debian etch-backports main contrib non-free
>
> I figure that would get everything??

Updates are offered for the installed packages only (of course).
Your apt sources list is OK.

With best regards.
--
Matthias Böttcher