[DRBD-user] block-drbd and Xen

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Sep 2 16:13:05 CEST 2008

Alexandre,

you're right, forgot to add: everything I mentioned about the
pseudo-bootloaders also applies to the HVM loader. So yes, use
phy:/dev/drbdXX.

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.