[DRBD-user] local disk flush failed with status -95 question

GAUTIER Hervé herve.gautier at thalesgroup.com
Wed Oct 22 17:21:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

I Would like to understand well the following message which appears to
me during a resync:
local disk flush failed with status -95

errno.h seems to say:
#define EOPNOTSUPP      95      /* Operation not supported on transport
endpoint */

After some research, I have understood that this is in relation with
"I/O barriers".

If I've got this message, there is something (OS, driver, disk, ...) in
my system which does not support "I/O barriers", does it ?

So, if "I/O barriers" are not supported, are my data protected ???

Regards,

--
Hervé GAUTIER