[DRBD-user] stable release of DRBD?

Stefan Seifert nine at detonation.org
Thu Oct 16 09:07:24 CEST 2008

On Thursday, 16. October 2008, kris vasu wrote:

> I am a new guy want to implement DRBD HA solution in my environment.
> I heard that DRBD(block level) is synchronous other than mysql replication.
> can some one please let me know the most stable release of DRBD?

A good way is to always go with the latest released version and to monitor
this mailing list for any contrary advice. DRBD developers in general do a
good job making newer versions just better without regressions but they can
happen like in any other software project.

And of course, having a test cluster with wich you can stress test new
versions (and maybe even development versions) and reporting the results is a
great way to make sure that the situation stays as good as it is.

Regards,
Stefan