[DRBD-user] stable release of DRBD?

kris vasu krisdba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:51:43 CEST 2008

Hi Team,
I am a new guy want to implement DRBD HA solution in my environment.
I heard that DRBD(block level) is synchronous other than mysql replication.
can some one please let me know the most stable release of DRBD?
I came to know that DRBD has some issues with block level corruption
propagated from primary to standby side and other issues like failing at
deadlocks .can someone please confirm if these issues were fixed. if
so,please let me know the stable version in which it got fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
GRP.