[DRBD-user] Problem with drbd and lvm

Alireza Nematollahi alirezan at redback.com
Wed Oct 15 19:25:05 CEST 2008

I think it's because LVM volumes don't get activated on start up automatically. If you do lvscan after restart, you'll see that all volumes are inactive. I don't know if there's any way to activate them automatically, but you can do:         vgchange -ay

Then you can use your DRBD. One more thing. If you want, you can write a small BASH script to do the initializations for DRBD and LVM and put it as part of your Linux startup programs...

Hope this helps