[DRBD-user] User's Guide maintenance release

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Oct 13 16:17:42 CEST 2008

Hello,

a small maintenance release is available for the User's Guide, fixing
the CIB XML examples and adding clarification on split brain recovery
and DRBD Xen configuration. An added section for OCFS2 didn't quite make
it into the release, but it's in the doc source tree and will be
included in the next release.

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback and pointed out errors.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.