[DRBD-user] Strange node reboot

Mickaël Canévet canevet at embl.fr
Thu Oct 9 11:43:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to create a Xen cluster with DRBD for disk replication to
allow live migration.

From time to time my two nodes reboot without apparent reason. Without
DRBD, my two Xen servers works fine (without live migration of course),
so I think the problem comes from DRBD or an incompatibility between Xen
and DRBD.

I have 10 DRBD ressources for the moment (one per Virtual Machine).

Is there a default option in DRBD that could cause reboot in case of
link falure or something like that ?

Thanks

Mickaël Canévet.
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Grenoble Outstation. FRANCE