[DRBD-user] CentOS 5.2: really bad performance

Achim Stumpf hakim.news at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:19:51 CEST 2008

Florian Haas schrieb:
> Achim,
>
> the performance tuning webinar is likely to be helpful
> (http://www.linbit.com/en/education/on-demand-webinars/). And,
> considering your server names, you want to start using condoms. :-)
>
> Florian

Thanks...

But don't you think that a performance on a standalone (not connected drbd device) of 8 MB/s has something to do with performance tuning?

On my FC7 self creation on the same system I get as standalone more nearly 80 MB/s and connected around 50 MB/s. Isn't it quite obviuos that there is some kind of other problem?

But I will try the tuning...

Achim