[DRBD-user] Node rollback

devlists at soscpd.net devlists at soscpd.net
Sun Nov 30 16:22:40 CET 2008

Hello Stefan, list

> your case, maybe you have some ideas how to improve it, so it's more clear
> in
> cases like this.

Do you think the drbd developer team have any interest in inprove the
solution to accomplish that task?

I would be very much more interested (but yes, I can still send some tips
on that field to the docs maintainer - life experience :) in be part of a
development team to make that happen. Maybe as a add-on (but I can't see
any drbd application where this is not a desirable behavior).

Thanks
Rafael