[DRBD-user] Node rollback

devlists at soscpd.net devlists at soscpd.net
Sat Nov 29 20:31:39 CET 2008

Hello Stefan, List

> How would that be possible when the data is already overwritten? If the
> nodes
> already resynced using the older state, your data is gone.

As far as I remember, AVS can handle rollbacks. Just can't see why drbd
can't do the same.

JFG, I mean, searching the web come with poor resources. The source code
can't answer in that time frame as well.

At that point, I didn't know. That's... mmm... not why people ask questions?

> Of course, if it's important data you do have a backup of it. So you
> should
> restore that.

Sure. Already done boss. Any other requests?

Regards
Rafael