[DRBD-user] Getting close

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Nov 25 10:46:37 CET 2008

hello david,

David Hoskinson wrote:
> Here is the line in my haresources file
>
> mail.eng.uiowa.edu Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/replicated::ext3  #
> mail2.eng.uiowa.edu is the secondary machine

i strongly advise on not using the v1 configuration style - i.e. using
haresources for configuration.

heartbeat v1 support is basically discontinued (or will be very soon -
i do not have the announcement link at hand)

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15