[DRBD-user] benchmark dolphin interconnect

Grégory Steulet Gregory.Steulet at trivadis.com
Mon Nov 24 17:30:37 CET 2008

Hi folks,

I plan to benchmark Dolphin interconnect and I'd like to know which kind of hardware especially hard drive I've to use to get benefit of Dolphin interconnect ? Do I rather have to use Solid Storage device or Battery Backed  cache controller ?

Do you have any experience with one of those technologies or maybe a brand or model of Hard Drive ?

Any piece of advice, comment is welcome
Best regards

Greg