[DRBD-user] drbd-8.0.14.tar.gz and drbd-8.2.7.tar.gz

Stefan Seifert nine at detonation.org
Wed Nov 12 23:39:05 CET 2008

Hi,

packages of drbd-8.0.14 are available for openSUSE 10.3 at my repo on the
openSUSE build service:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/niner9/

Packages of drbd-8.2.7 are available for openSUSE 10.3 and openSUSE 11.0 at:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/niner9:/drbd-8.2/

I've been maintaining these repositories since May and plan on continuing to
do so and always provide the latest released versions of drbd.

Any comments (even just to say, that you use this service) are very welcome.

Regards,
Stefan Seifert