[DRBD-user] Webinar reminder: DRBD for Dolphin Express

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Nov 11 09:29:14 CET 2008

Hello,

this week, we are repeating our DRBD for Dolphin Express live webinar
for attendees located in the Americas. So just like last week, here's
our quick reminder for everyone who's been bitten by latency concerns on
DRBD in the past: our technical webinar on using DRBD on top of
the low-latency Dolphin Express interconnect is tomorrow (Wednesday) at
2pm ET/11am PT (1700 UTC).

Joachim Worringen, software architect from Dolphin Interconnect
Solutions, is joining us for this webinar.

More info about this webinar is here:
http://www.linbit.com/en/education/live-webinars/drbd-for-dolphin-express-nov-12-2008/

Registration is, as always, free of charge.

See you tomorrow!
Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.