[DRBD-user] Reducing kernel messages

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Fri May 23 17:41:46 CEST 2008

Hi-

I have drbd 0.8.2.5 running on RHEL4 quite happily. Whenever there is a
state change of disk or node, a lot of 'stuff' is kprintf'd (or so it
seems - it shows up in demsg anyway). Is there a way to reduce this
output, as just rebooting the second node generates a few dozen lines.
I'd rather have all of that sent to syslog (or not at all, since I don't
really care about it), and just have "node went away, disk changed
state, node came back, disk is good" messages in the kernel.

David