[DRBD-user] xfs on drbd problems

yoyo64 lionel.hay at agriculture.gouv.fr
Fri May 16 23:24:27 CEST 2008

hi

We have 4 drbd devices , one is xfs , the others ext3
Since the beginning, some problemes appeared on samba share for xfs, RO
files and so on
Now it begin more and more critical because some files disapear.
When I try command setfacl, for rights purpose, it is new to have 'segment
fault' error !
I read on that forum that xfs is very sensitive about hardware specs.
How can I verify (in logs) what is the origin of my problem ?

thanks