[DRBD-user] Single Primary with Missing Secondary

N.J. van der Horn (Nico) nico at vanderhorn.nl
Mon May 5 23:31:47 CEST 2008

Hi Paul !

Yes, that is perfectly possible, i did that several times.
Just build the first node and use it as primary.
There is no obstacle to use it and work with it until the loving
brother/sister comes in sight. ;-)
When you later add the second one, you start the initial sync, then
start heartbeat also there.
Ok, this is a short answer....

Greets, Nico