[DRBD-user] drbd8 after-sb-0pri discard-zero-changes

okahei at gmail.com okahei at gmail.com
Thu May 1 21:40:49 CEST 2008

Hi all.

I'm running drbd8 and heartbeat1 on debian stable.

My drbd.conf looks like :

global {
  usage-count yes;
  }
  common {
    protocol C;
    }
    resource r0 {
    net { after-sb-0pri discard-zero-changes; }
      on heart1 {
          device    /dev/drbd1;
      disk      /dev/sdb1;
          address   176.12.0.1:7789;
      meta-disk internal;
        }
  on ha2 {
      device    /dev/drbd1;
          disk      /dev/sdb1;
      address   176.12.0.2:7789;
          meta-disk internal;
    }
    }

If i shutdown the active node of the cluster, node-2 brings up fine.

But when i turn on node-1, drbd detects split-brain problem and i have
to manualy run drbdadm --dicard-my-data connect r0

For this i have in drbd.conf the directive -----> net {'after-sb-0pri
discard-zero-changes; }

That (i understand) is to resolve automatly split-brain problems.

But it isn't working for me.

thanks.

PD:  sorry about my english