[DRBD-user] GFS on top of DRBD Primary/Primary

Doug "superdug" Smith superdug at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:17:27 CEST 2008

My apologies for the threadjack yesterday.

What I would like to know, is anyone using GFS on top of DRBD?

If so are you using the cluster tools inside of RHCS?

Also, how do you mitigate a failure situation, more in reference to
regaining Consistency and Fencing of a node?

I have GFS running on DRBD without issue right now, but I am having
trouble recovering from a network disconnect or reboot of a node in a
mock failure situation.

Is there a way with the GFS setup to keep one node online after a
failure?

Thanks,

Doug