[DRBD-user] DRBD User's Guide released

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Mar 31 10:15:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

after a month's worth of public review, we are making the initial "official"
release of the DRBD user's guide which is hosted, just like the draft, at
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/. Many thanks to all those who provided
feedback, corrections, and suggestions for improvement.

We will be adding content to the guide as needed. New sections, when they are
included, will be clearly marked "Draft", and we will announce them on the
list and again solicit feedback for that content. It's likely that we will
maintain draft status on any new additions for 2-4 weeks. With the initial
release we are making today, no new content has been added on top of what has
already reviewed.

Have fun reading. :-)

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.