[DRBD-user] primary/primary with OCFS2 for the first time, questions

Christiaan den Besten chris at prolocation.net
Thu Mar 27 11:40:11 CET 2008

Martin,

You describe a "split brain" situation. Read the documenation on
possible recovery scenario's .... in the end it means you have to
choose one primary to 'win', the other will loose its changes ...

I do remember having read about some 'future'work' on combining data,
but this is not yet in any live code as far as I know.... (remember,
drbd is block based, it doesn't know anything about the filesystem on
top of it .... )

bye,
Chris