[DRBD-user] Error message translation - "Device has a net-config"?

Whit Blauvelt whit+drbd at transpect.com
Tue Mar 25 02:45:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I had DRBD working happily, but after a reboot ...

What's the translation of this:

# drbdadm connect r0
Failure: (125) Device has a net-config (use disconnect first)

At what level is the "device" here?

What does it mean to "have a net-config"?

What sort of command does it take to "use disconnect"?

(Is there an error message dictionary somewhere for DRBD yet?)

Thanks,
Whit