[DRBD-user] drbd dopd - error in secondary (ds : uptodate instead of ds : outdated)

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Mar 20 14:39:28 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 12:36:42PM +0000, Swetha - wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have configured a serial link (serial /dev/ttyS0) and ucast (ucast eth0
> 192.168.0.21) for the drbd replication.
>
> my ha.cf file
>
> debugfile /var/log/ha-dedbug
> logfile /var/log/ha-log
> logfacility  local0
> keepalive 2
> deadtime 30
> warntime 10
> initdead 120
> baud 19200
> serial /dev/ttyS0
> ucast eth0 192.168.0.21
> auto_failback on
> node master
> node slave
>
> As per florian's blog, i use following two communication paths (iam using TCP/
> IP protocol)
> IP unicast,
> serial line.
>
> I have two communication links (namely serial and ucast) here, dont i?

at least in the config file.
do they _work_?

did you look at the logfiles?

what does the heartbeat log file say?
what does the heartbeat log file say about the dopd?
what does the kernel log say about executing any handler?

and, no, please don't just copy'n'paste your logs here.
we are not here to do your homework,
so please try to understand them yourself, first.

you are sure that drbd module knows about the "fencing" mode?
drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 show | grep fencing

--
: Lars Ellenberg                           http://www.linbit.com :
: DRBD/HA support and consulting             sales at linbit.com :