[DRBD-user] Re: Trouble with DRBD 0.7 - disappearing data - Cancelled

Lukas Pecha pecha at marconi.ttc.cz
Tue Mar 18 11:07:10 CET 2008

Well, it's hard to say, but I am an idiot with big I.
Sorry for bothering you with non-existing problem - trouble was not in
DRBD but in me. I was executing one command with missing parameter and I
haven't noticed it. And this command silently rewrote the partition
table on the disk, not drbd.
Well, again, I am sorry and I will think four or five times before I
write a message to drbd-user list.
Luke