[DRBD-user] DRBD resource can not stop remaines bussy

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Mar 17 09:57:28 CET 2008

Theophanis,

one of

fuser -mv /dev/drbd1
grep drbd1 /proc/mounts
vgdisplay

will most likely turn up a fairly obvious result. You probably either have
your device mounted, or (C)LVM has a DRBD-backed Volume Group active.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.