[DRBD-user] GFS and linux system - is it possible to combine both?

Bas van Schaik bas at tuxes.nl
Fri Mar 14 14:59:51 CET 2008

Hi Swetha,

For the last time: try finding out yourself before mailing the list! You
are irritating me and other members of this list with your questions
which are almost always solveable by:
 1) RTFM (Reading The ******* Manual)
 2) Googling for the problem yourself

It is not a coincidence that both Dominik Klein and me have repeatedly
advised you first to take a look at a problem yourself. Dominik even
pointed you to the "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" guide by Eric
Raymond: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html. READ IT!

About your question: maybe you should try Googling for "rhel 4 gfs" or
something like that. First page, third item: "Enterprise Storage on
RHEL4"*,
*http://people.redhat.com/nayfield/storage/RHEL4StorageGFS.html. Looks
like a trustworthy URL, don't you think?

  -- Bas