[DRBD-user] DRBD-8.2.5-online verification error

Bas van Schaik bas at tuxes.nl
Thu Mar 13 11:21:14 CET 2008

Dear Swetha,

Maybe you should actually read the documentation. What makes you think
that the configuration file is always in sync with the kernel? If you
change something in your Apache configuration, you do a reload/restart
too, don't you?

If you're still having no clue what I mean, check out the manpage of
drbdadm. More specific, pay some attention to the "adjust" command.

  -- Bas