[DRBD-user] DRBD-8.2.5 online device verification error

Pascal Charest pascal.charest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:56:23 CET 2008

Arggg, sorry,

Missed part of you original message. You should try to reload your
drbd configuration to be sure that your crc32 algorithms is taken in
account.

You should also confirm that this alg is available on your system.
You might also try going, as per my original msg, with the md5 alg. If
this one isn't available, you might have bigger problems ;-).

Pascal

--
Pascal Charest, Free software consultant (GNU/linux)
http://blog.pacharest.com & http://www.mass-storage.org