Fwd: Re: [DRBD-user] important doubt- very urgent

Swetha - swetha_jay87 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 10 14:10:01 CET 2008

Hi,

  I mailed the drbd-userlist regarding a doubt. But a person has sent me a mail scolding me in return.

  I have attached the mails that we had sent to each other.

  If the person had a problem regarding me mailing that person, he could have told me politely

  Iam hurt by the way he has sent the reply

  Concerned person,Kindly understand that i have no intensions to hurt u.

  If i have done anything wrong, Please tell that to me politely.

  Regards
  Swetha

Note: forwarded message attached.

 Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.