[DRBD-user] Public draft of DRBD Users Guide available - feedback

Jakub Konczyk kuba at houxou.com
Mon Mar 10 12:47:13 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks for a really good documentation:)

I just have a small suggestion.
In http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-node-failure.html, "Dealing with permanent
node failure" we have:
"If a node suffers an unrecoverable problem or permanent destruction, you must
follow the following steps:

     * Replace the failed hardware with one with identical performance and disk
capacity."

I think that the last sentence may be a bit confusing for a newbie users.I
wouldn't use word 'identical' maybe 'similar' would fit better.