[DRBD-user] Next iteration of User's Guide public draft, keep the corrections coming

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Mar 10 09:08:37 CET 2008

Hello,

its another March Monday morning, hence the third "public draft" pre-release
version of the UG is available at http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/. A number
of errors were fixed thanks to your corrections and suggestions, please keep
up the flow.

There is also one new section in the chapter on LVM, dealing with using
Logical Volumes as DRBD backing devices. We had originally resolved to not add
any new content during the review phase, but we're making this exception as
it's something that has repeatedly popped up on the list lately -- and we felt
this issue could use some clarification. :-)

The configuration examples have also been streamlined to some extent.

Further suggestions for improvement are more than welcome, of course. We are
planning to have two more draft pre-releases before releasing the UG
officially.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.