AW: [DRBD-user] Next iteration of Users' Guide public draft

Schmidt, Florian florian.schmidt at altroconsult.de
Thu Mar 6 11:26:56 CET 2008

I'm not following the whole discussion about the users guide, but just found a little mistake, caused surely by copy&paste ;)

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/ch-admin.html#s-disk-states

A resource's connection state can be observed either by monitoring /proc/drbd, or by issuing the drbdadm dstate command:

I think this should be:

A resource's >>disk<<  state can be observed either by monitoring /proc/drbd, or by issuing the drbdadm dstate command:

Thanks for the great guide. :)
Florian

Nachricht-----