[DRBD-user] Public draft of DRBD Users' Guide available, feedback requested - pased

Mike Holloway mikhollo at cisco.com
Tue Mar 4 00:10:47 CET 2008

In Part III, Chapter 6:

PausedSyncS. The local node is the source of an ongoing
resynchronization, but resynchronization is currently pased. This may
be due to a dependency on the completion of another resynchronization
process, or due to resynchronization having been manually interrupted
by drbdadm pause-sync.

PausedSyncT. The local node is the target of an ongoing
resynchronization, but resynchronization is currently pased. This may
be due to a dependency on the completion of another resynchronization
process, or due to resynchronization having been manually interrupted
by drbdadm pause-sync.

should be 'currently paused'.

-mike